hsw riverfire EVENTS
Riverfire Parklands Package
It’s time to gather your favourite people and stake your claim on an exclusive lawn at Howard Smith Wharves – front and centre for the fireworks off the Story Bridge. Perfect for families and groups, children are FREE when accompanied by an adult*. Adult tickets include access to the East Lawn + food and drink tokens which can be redeemed at one of the delicious HSW food stations and pop-up bars. With live music, face painters, free fairy floss and views of the Story Bridge, it’s the perfect spot to enjoy the fireworks with family and friends. Limited picnic blankets will be available (BYO blanket welcome!).
Arrival from 3pm.
Face painting and live music from 5pm.
Fireworks from 7pm.
*One child ticket free per adult ticket purchased. Additional child tickets will be $35pp. Children must always be accompanied by an adult during the event.
ADDITIONAL CHILD (3-12 YEARS) $35
- 1 x main meal token
- 1 x gelato token
- 2 x beverage tokens* (beer, house wine, soft drink)
*Ticket holders aged 13-17 years will be provided with soft drink tokens
- 1 x kids meal token including popcorn
- 1 x gelato token
- 1 x soft drink token
- Fairy floss
Front row at Brisbane’s newest vantage point – Celebrate Riverfire in style at Mr Percival’s. Rumour has it, Mr P’s is closing out the Brisbane Festival with unlocked views and DJ’s spinning tracks to get you in the groove.
Boogie on down and celebrate Brisbane on its best night with a 3 Hour inclusive package. Indulge in delicious Canapés, Champagne, Wine, Beer, Spritz and House Spirits.
The package runs from 6-9pm and is available for 18 years and over.
$199 per guest
Enjoy the ultimate shared Italian feast at Ciao Papi as you watch Brisbane light up from the deck this Riverfire.
Ciao Papi’s shared Italian Feast features a selection of antipasti, pasta and a delicious dessert.
Sit back and enjoy the inclusive beverage package offering Papi’s Plonk, Prosecco, Spritz and Felons Session Ale.
The package runs from 6-9pm and is available only for 18 years and over.
Shared Menu + Beverage: $140 per guest
FELONS BREWING CO.
Felons Brewing Co. will be open to the public from 11am. Felons Brewing Co. is the perfect vantage point to watch the Riverfire fireworks and try the limited release Red Ale. Grab a bite to eat from the Felons Brewing Co. menu including wood-fired pizzas and delicious shared plates or stake your claim on the Felons Lawn and celebrate Riverfire with fresh fish and chips from the Fish n’ Chip kiosk.
Please keep in mind space is limited and no reservations can be made on this date.
Escape the chaos and celebrate on the edge of the Brisbane River with unobstructed views of the Story Bridge with a glass of Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs on arrival.
Watch as Riverfire lights up the sky and delight in our delicious shared Chef’s Menu specially curated by Head Chef Alanna Sapwell.
Located on the river’s edge, ARC’s Glasshouse is the perfect spot to watch as Brisbane takes centre stage.
Bookings available for 5:30pm, 6:00pm and 6:30pm arrival
Chef’s Menu: $180 per guest
Chef’s Menu + Wine Pairings: $250 per guest
RIVER LUXURY PACKAGE
Share the most beautiful night in Brisbane with a special someone and watch the night sky light up in laid-back luxury at Howard Smith Wharves. Relax in style in a reserved beanbag chair on the banks of the Brisbane River and enjoy the fireworks spectacular in prime position on our riverfront stairs with a bottle of Chandon on arrival. Take your pick from the selection of HSW food outlets with a main meal and gelato included and enjoy waiter beverage service throughout the night for additional purchases. It’s the perfect way to unwind and celebrate the best of Brisbane.
Arrival from 3pm.
SLOW COOKED MOROCCAN LAMB
Fatoush salad, pita bread, iceberg, cucumber yoghurt
Chicken & seafood paella | Vegetarian paella
Ori Negima (thigh) | Sasami (tenderloin) | Tebasaki (wings)
Black Rice, spring onion, tare, wasabi salsa, shichimi, lemon (GF)
CRISPY BUG BAR
Crispy fried bug, fermented chili emulsion, fennel salt, milk bun, sweet potato fries, house pickled cucumber
1 Scoop | 2 Scoop
Selection of gelato in cones and cups
Gourmet hot dog stand & fries
Fish & chips, tartare sauce
Felons Brewing Co.
Selection of sparkling, white, red and rosé wine
Soft drinks, juice, water
ART SERIES – THE FANTAUZZO
Cameras, champagne and celebrations ready as Brisbane Festival paints a canvas in the night’s sky this September 28. Better yet, those staying at The Fantauzzo will have exclusive first access to rooftop bar Fiume, a picturesque riverfront view for a most memorable evening.
Accommodation from $399*
To book simply call
07 3515 0700 or visit
*T&Cs apply. Prepayment at time of booking required, subject to availability. No reservations at Fiume Bar with limitation on final capacity. Underage unable to attend with family friendly space available at the parklands at Howard Smith Wharves. Pool off limits from 4pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR hsw rIVERFIRE PARKLANDS AND rIVER lUXURY PACKAGES
- In the case of inclement weather, the event will proceed unless a state of Natural Disaster is issued. No refunds available.
- On arrival you will receive meal and gelato tokens associated with your ticket purchase.
- Lost tokens cannot be replaced or refunded. Tokens cannot be redeemed for cash.
- We recommend you access the precinct by the Riverwalk or eastern lift (closest to Wilson Outlook) from Bowen Terrace. Disabled access is available at all points noted.
- In accordance with the Queensland Police Service and safety conditions, the Riverwalk and Story Bridge will be closed from 6.30pm to 8pm. Please visit the Brisbane Festival website HERE for all road and walkway closures to assist in planning your journey.
- Only foot-traffic will be permitted to Howard Smith Wharves, with all riders requested to dismount within the precinct.
- Secure Parking offer pre-booked carparking at the Howard Smith Wharves precinct. Book yours today by visiting their website HERE.
- Alternatively, please see the Queensland Department of Transport Translink website for public transport options.
- Howard Smith Wharves is a fully licensed precinct (including all indoor and outdoor areas), therefore, no BYO food or beverages will be permitted on site.
- Howard Smith Wharves reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons or those participating in anti-social behaviour.
- Smoking is only allowed within designated smoking areas.
- Screening, including bag checks, will operate within ticketed areas and venues as necessary.
- BYO food and alcohol is prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Weapons are prohibited within the HSW precinct. Items such as knives and umbrellas are prohibited within the HSW precinct.
- Picnic blankets are allowed within the Parkland & Lawn areas. Sun lounges, tents or similar items, are prohibited.
- Riverfire is a pet free zone at Howard Smith Wharves.
- Children must remain under the supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.