Starting at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm every Saturday and Sunday at the brewery, Felons knowledgeable team of beer enthusiasts will be hosting a guided tour of our beautiful brewery, delving into the ingredients, craftsmanship, and philosophies behind Felons beers.
Followed by a carefully curated tasting paddle at Felons Barrel Hall tasting bar. These tours are designed to be of value to everyone partial to a cold and crispy beer, from beginners to avid homebrewers.
Your experience will include:
- An introduction to the Felons’ story with a beer in hand.
- An in-depth 1.5 hour tour of our brewery.
- A tasting flight of our unique beers
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn.
- Minors must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian and can attend free of charge.